Sunday, September 18, 2005

Next time your in church(if that's your thing) look up & admire the beautiful stained glass images of....."Whoa"!



This is not a doctored photo. It is actually real!! It has been blown up to make sure the eyes were not deceiving. This is so wrong, in so many ways! But I laugh everytime I look at it! Thought everyone could use a laugh right about now as well!

It kind of compliments the fact that I just finished reading an amazing book that I feel everyone should read, "The Book Your Church Dosen't Want You To Read" edited by, Tim C. Leedom. Religion, and the goverments idea of religion, is thrown in our face daily. But not many people challenge it--alas a book that really gives the reader another side. At the very least, it will make you think. And we need more thinkers in the world. I dont know about you, but I'm kind of tired of all the sheep following George "W.hat the hell were you thinking" Bush around blindly. I dont know....free thinking, intelligent people are just more attractive to me.