Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Condi Gets The Hook-Up!

FOX News correspondent James Rosen seems to be trying to set up Condoleezza Rice with FOX News anchorwoman Lauren Green! This not only has me laughing out loud, but scratching my head as well. I don't really question whether or not Condi's a lesbian, it's the fact that IF she is, what the hell is she doing working for the Bush/Republican Right-Wing Christian administration??? Here's the transcript which you can read in full at the official U.S. Department of State website......

ROSEN: ...All right. I close with a gift for you. You met this person once, I believe, but you really, I think, ought to know each other because this woman is...I think you'll have an interest in knowing her. She is one of our FOX News anchors in New York. Her name is Lauren Green. She is brilliant, she's beautiful, she's African-American, she's single and she's a concert pianist in her spare time.

RICE: My goodness.

ROSEN: And she asked me to give you her CD and I promised her that I would.

RICE: That's perfect.

ROSEN: And here's her doing a number of classical pieces.

RICE: Well, that's special.

ROSEN: So there you have it.

RICE: Thank her very much for me and I look forward to seeing her sometime.

ROSEN: All right. She's going to want to hear from you.

RICE: And maybe even playing dual piano sometime.

I always knew she was a huge tool, being an African-American woman working side by side with Bush(&loving it!) and all, but this really would take the cake! Anyways, I found the transcript very funny & this is my take on what Condi REALLY was thinking......

ROSEN: All right. I close with a gift to you. You met this person once, I believe, but you really, I think, ought to know each other because this woman is...I think you'll have an interest in knowing her. She is one of our FOX News anchors in New York. Her name is Lauren Green. She is brilliant, she's beautiful, she's African-American, she's single and she's a concert pianist in her spare time.

RICE: Mmmmm hmmmm! So hook a sister up!

ROSEN: And she asked me to give you her CD and I promised her that i would.

RICE: Right on! I'll play it while I soak in the tub tonight!

ROSEN: And here's her doing a number of classical pieces.

RICE: Sweet! She's hot, smart, and plays classical piano?! I'm sold!

ROSEN: So there you have it.

RICE: Thank her for me and I can't wait to see her!

ROSEN: All right. She's going to want to hear from you.

RICE: I'm down!! And maybe I'll even take her to that bar, The G-Spot. And after, take her back to my place for some dual piano playin', know what I'm talkin' sayin' '?!!