Tuesday, March 21, 2006

" Doh ! "

Bush Caught In Lie, Again!

At his Cleveland speech made on the 3rd Anniversary of the invasion of Iraq, Bush was true to form! Caught in yet another full-o-shit lie when asked about the 3 reasons he gave for initially going into Iraq--1.) WMD 2.) Claim Iraq sponsored terrorists that attacked us on 9/11 3.) Iraq purchased nuclear materials from Niger. Bush's response???

Bush: " First--just if I might correct a misperception, I dont think we ever said, at least I know I didnt say that there was a direct connection between September 11th and Saddam Hussein." "I was very careful never to say that Saddam Hussein ordered the attacks on America."

Oh, poor thing is delusional! Here's the quote he said, on air, 3 years ago. January 28th 2003:

Bush: " Saddam Hussein aids and protects terrorists, including members of al-Qaeda."

" Lies, lies, lies, yeah"