Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Is This Guy For Real??

O.K., I was really trying to save my coupon for "One free bitch slap" for a rainy day, but Georgie had to go & open his mouth again! So I must redeem it now...

In a press conference, Bush suggested that US troops will be in Iraq at least until 2009, & said he would only withdraw them if the situation appeared hopeless.

Somebody needs to pull this boy's head outta his ass!

Bush said, " There's going to be more tough fighting ahead, the Iraqis took a look and decided not to go to civil war."

Oh did they? Does this idiot ever pick up a newspaper or turn on the news, other than Faux?

He added, " I'm optimistic--we'll succeed. If not, I'd pull our troops out. If I didn't believe we had a plan for victory, I wouldn't leave our people in harm's way. I wouldn't put those kids there."

Hmmmm. Considering there is no, or ever was a "plan for victory", & the violence & devastation in Iraq is increasing, not decreasing.....then it's time to PULL OUR TROOPS OUT YOU PRICK!

I have a sneaky suspicion I'm going to need to stock up on more 'free bitch slap' coupons. Bush is on a roll.