Saturday, March 04, 2006

Total Tool

On his crappy radio show, Mr. O'Loofah threatened to turn over the personel information of a caller to "Faux Security" because the caller mentioned MSNBC's Keith Olbermann.
On the March 2nd broadcast the caller began by telling O'Loofah, " I like to listen to you during the day." He went on to start saying, " I think Keith Olbermann's show..." at which point O'Loofah hung up on the call saying, " If your listening, Mike, we have your phone number, and we're going to turn it over to Fox security, and you'll be getting a little visit."
First of all, if the ass-backwards folks over at Faux News want to spend their time & money on investigating prank callers & pay them a "little visit", I say go right ahead. Just don't be surprised what's on the other end of that door when you go knocking!
Crooks and Liars has reported that the caller was blogger Mike Stark, who has suggested on his blog, "Calling all Wingnuts", that he is engaged in a campaign to call in to The O'Loofah Factor to irritate the tool.
Here is what Tool O'Loofah had to say in full.

O'Loofah: Orlando, Florida, Mike, go.

Caller: Hey Bill, I appreciate you taking my call.

O'Loofah: Sure.

Caller: I like to listen to you during the day, I think Keith Olbermann's show---

O'Loofah: There ya go, Mike is---he's a gone guy. You know, we have his--we have your phone numbers, by the way. So, if your listening, Mike, we have your phone number, and we're going to turn it over to Fox security, and you'll be getting a little visit.

Hill(guest):Maybe Mike is from the mothership.

O'Loofah: No, maybe Mike is going to get into big trouble, because we're not going to play around. When you call us, ladies and gentlemen, just so you know, we do have your phone number, and if you say anything untoward, obscene, or anything like that, Fox security then will contact your local authorities, and you will be held accountable. Fair?

Hill: That's fair.

O'Loofah: So, just--all you guys who do this kind of a thing, you know, I know some shock jocks. Whatever. You will be held accountable. Believe it.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm scared shitless by O'Loofah's threats! And I guess saying Keith Olbermann's name is considered "untoward, & obscene"! I can't even begin to tell you how much of a tool Bill O'Loofah is!