Monday, May 08, 2006

Hook, Line, & Sinker

When a German newspaper asked Bush what his high point has been since becoming President in 2001, 'The Decider' replied...
" I would say the best moment of all was when I caught a 7 1/2 pound perch in my lake."
I am now totally convinced Bush is mentally challenged! What the fuck kind of answer is that? Most former Presidents have been quoted with saying things like their Middle East peace talks, etc, etc. But nooooo, Georgie had to pull this one outta his ass!
And to boot, the ACTUAL world record for the largest freshwater perch ever caught is just 4 lbs 3 ounces! http://www.dnr.state.md.us/dnrnews/pressrelease2006/031606a.html
Bush even managed to fuck up his own ridiculous quote!
I wonder if Bush has ever had an I.Q. test done, & if so, can we please take a peek?!
Maybe we can get the nutjobs over at the Scientology Center to give him one for free!