Sunday, August 06, 2006

Raise Those Fists!!!


My angst not only about what Israel is doing to Lebanon & Palestine, but what our own goverment is doing to it's own people & to the rest of the world, is not allowing myself to blog today. I apologize, but I would much rather blog with a clearer head, & as soon as that happens I promise to get back on board!
I will, though, leave you all with a tribute of sorts.
This goes out to all my comrades who are willing & able to fight like hell for the causes they believe. Not only are they very intelligent & free-thinking people, but they are strong & courageous.
With these comrades standing next to me in the fight, I have no fear. Thank you all for giving me hope in a world that is truly lacking. Just knowing there are MANY of us brings comfort to this angry activist! Please be sure to check out all of these blogs!----Sappho

Dusty at It's My Right To Be Left If Center

Casey at Open Your Minds Eye

Betmo at Life's Journey

EAPrez at Details

Melissa at Written Rebellion

JamesRaven at Psychotic Patriot

Shelly & Mare at Citizen Against Lies

Mikey at Ascent To Dissent

Jade at Spark Of Freedom

Jesus at Still Hangin' On A Cross

Angry White Kid at Angry White Kid